Saturday, November 23, 2013

“I won’t Be Here Today Without My Marriage To Toni Payne” - 9ice

“I won’t Be Here Today Without My Marriage To Toni Payne” - 9ice
It’s no news that 9ice has gone back to study Law and is also joining politics.In an interviewwith Punch, he said he had no regrets about his marriage

    “I don’t. I have never regretted that marriage. I have so many reasons.It is not only because of my son. Without that marriage, I will not be here today. I see life from a different perspective now. There are things that are inevitable. So, many things are bound to happen in life and there is nothing you can do about it. When such things happen, you have to face it. You only have to manage it when it happens and from there, you move ahead. If you don’t move ahead from that situation, you will never go to the next level.”

And now that you are back, should these artistes be scared?

    We are not on the same level. They are in the river and I am in the ocean. Let them just do their thing. I am on a different level. They are making money. That is nice. They don’t disturb me and I don’t disturb them either.

Share on :

No comments :

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
© Copyright Latest News From Around The World 2013 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com .
Template Design by Eronzi | Published by CareerNigerians